This result driven treatment merges the cutting-edge technology of the HydraFacial machine with the age defying serums creating the Hydraluxe. The Hydraluxe is a state-of-the-art service that combines the benefits of microdermabrasion, a chemical peel and intense hydration all in one treatment. This five-step system refreshes your skin by cleansing, exfoliating, extracting impurities from your pores and rehydrating your skin. As an added bonus, you will receive an anti-aging red light treatment to end your result driven journey.
With the Hydraluxe you will see instant, noticeable results. Your skin will be clean, hydrated, and revitalized. A more even skin texture and radiant “glow” are often experienced after just one treatment. Visible results can last up to seven days. The Hydraluxe is ideal before a special occasion, or as an ongoing part of your skincare regimen.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cleansing and Exfoliation – Dead skin cells are gently removed to reveal healthy new skin.
- Light Acid Peel – A gentle peel helps loosen dirt and debris from pores without irritation.
- Extractions –Remove debris from pores with painless suction.
- Hydration –Your skin is infused with powerful antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid to nourish and protect.
- Red light LED treatment to help improve absorption of products and stimulate the production of collagen.
In a standard facial treatment, you’re often met with highly scented creams and serums being applied manually, wiped away and reapplied. Hydraluxe is a result driven facial treatment that combines the benefits of next-level technology. A one of a kind Vortex delivery system removes oil, dirt, makeup, and debris from deep within the skin. This technology allows for a concentrated delivery of antioxidants, nutrients and hydrators such as Hyaluronic acid, and peptides into the skin. The results are seen instantly and last longer than results of a traditional facial.
Hydraluxe is suitable for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates this procedure. With Hydraluxe, you are able to improve the overall health of your skin and correct these common concerns:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Congested and enlarged pores
- Oily and acne prone skin
- Skin laxity (sagging skin)
- Dull skin tone
- Rough texture
- Sunspots and sun damage
We recommend this treatment on your face, hands, neck and décolletage, as they are often the first to show signs of aging.
- 30 minute treatment easily fits into any schedule
- You may put on make-up and return to your normal activities immediately following the treatment
- Safe for all skin types
- No downtime or irritation
- Immediate results
- Refrain from waxing 48 hours before treatment.
- Discontinue use of over-the-counter acne medications such as benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid 48 hours prior to treatment.
- Discontinue exfoliating products containing Glycolic Acid or Retinol 48 hours prior to treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure for 48 hours.
- Keep skin hydrated with moisturizer
- Wear sunscreen with high levels of zinc
- Avoid intense workouts for 24 hours
- Avoid topical prescriptions for 24 hours
Visible results can last up to seven days.
To further enhance and maintain your results, our clinicians will recommend a customized medical grade skincare regimen to use in conjunction with your treatments.
For optimum results, we recommend a series of 3-6 treatments, roughly 3 weeks apart. Healthy skin can be effectively managed with a Hydraluxe four times a year, with the change of season.
Enhance Your Natural Beauty
Get in touch with us today to get started!